This is a great cardio intermediate level (metabolic conditioning) workout for anyone who is willing to work a little bit harder. You will need the following equipment: exercise mat, Bosu Ball, Jam slam ball, rope and lots of energy. Link where you can get the equipment attached below. For best results perform the entire workout 3 times with 45 seconds of each exercise. Remember to warm up and cool down. Link with the warm exercises and cool down stretches attached below. Let’s do this!
1. Bosu ball squat thrust.
2. Shuffle using sling shot hip circle band.
3. Plank with side walk and push up.
4. Over Bosu ball step or hop.
5. Rope slams.
6. Squat, flat get up to a full stand up.
7. Jam ball slams.
8. Plank with alternative side opening.
9. Balance and step or hop form side to side.
Warm Up Exercises https://youtu.be/tgZYCLG4m-A
Cool Down and Stretch https://youtu.be/yr_dtX9wPvo
Fitness equipment used in this workout:
1. Sling Shot Hip Circle https://www.performbetter.com/Sling-Shot-Hip-Circle
2. Bosu Balance Trainer https://www.performbetter.com/Bosu-Balance-Trainer
3. PB Extreme Jam-Ball https://www.performbetter.com/PB-Extreme-Jam-Ball
4. Yoga Mat https://www.performbetter.com/Yoga-Mat
Check out our full channel for more fitness videos (subscribe, like and share): YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WellnessStudioM Follow me:
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/wellnessstudiom Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kettlebellcountrygirl Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/WellnessStudioM
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/kettlebellcountrygirl Connect http://www.kettlebellcountrygirl.com/ email@example.com https://www.wellness-studio-m.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
This video offers fitness and nutritional information and is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of health conditions. Please consult your physician before beginning or changing any fitness program to make sure that it is appropriate for your needs. Stop exercising immediately if you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time. Consult a physician. Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Wellness Studio M disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.