As a trainer and owner of my own studio there are a few core beliefs that I try to follow everyday.
- Food is nourishment for my body. I eat foods that are good and healthy (organic, wholesome foods: mostly vegetables, fruit, and whole grains, healthy fats, and healthy proteins).
- Exercise is the key to my self-love. I want to be strong and independent. I want to be able to be physically take care of myself for as long as I live. I want to enjoy my life and be able to have fun playing sports, and socializing with my friends, dancing, skinning, and hiking.
- My physical accomplishments are ultimate accomplishments because my body is my temple and I treat my body with the highest respect.
- Because I take care of my body every day, even as I get older, I don’t have to go to the doctor’s as often. By taking care of my body, I increase mental and physical condition, vitality and strength.
- Working out every day provides the ultimate confidence. I start my day exercising early in the morning and, by so, I feel accomplished and have more strength and energy to deal with my day and whatever it brings.
- Exercise and eating well is something I am consistently practicing. Not only do I participate in physical activities with my friends, colleagues, clients, but I can also compete and feel that I am a part of a healthy and active community.
- Exercise is something I will do forever. As long as I live I will engage in different kinds of physical activity to keep my body moving, as long as my heart is beating (I will never surrender, I will keep going strong until my last day)!
- The purpose of my life is to be absolutely consistent with exercising and be always physically and mentally at my best (strong, adventures, courageous, and vital).