I came across a new recipe for s’mores recently and wanted to try my own version. I’ve added fruits, nuts, and other toppings to add some flavor. These are great for anytime of the year as a healthy snack that’s sweet and delicious. Enjoy!
- 8 assorted graham crackers (broken in half)
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 ounces assorted chocolate (milk, dark, or semisweet), broken into ½-ounce squares
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peans
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped mango
Place the marshmallows on top on the half broken grahams, put in the oven (425 degrees) for about 5 minutes (try not to burn the marshmallows)
Remove from the oven and immediately top each marshmallow with chocolate
Let it sit for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to melt slightly and serve with your favorite toppings
Please comment if you have any other ideas for toppings.