Perfect meal for two people, can be served for breakfast or lunch.
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 medium leeks, white and pale-green parts only, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Flaky sea salt
To make the mustard sauce mix the mustard with lemon add salt and pepper if desired.
Boil the eggs about 5-6 minutes, take them out and keep them in cold water.
Cook the leeks in a large cast-iron skillet for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
Next grill the asparagus and season with salt and pepper, tossing occasionally for about 4 minutes.
Peel the eggs halfway and place on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with mustard sauce.
Serve with multi grain toast and a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy!
(Courtesy of bon appetit)